The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Nano Science is a technology which is co-ordinated at the Nanoscale. It is the applications and study associated with eminently small things that can be used around all the other fields of science, like chemistry, biology, physics, engineering and Materials sciences. These particles have the tendency to control separate atoms and molecules. Nanotechnology has huge prospects to provide technological solutions to many problems in science, energy, physics, environmental and medical fields.
- Track 1-1Nanostructured Metals: Manufacturing and Modelling
- Track 1-2Exposure Scenarios
- Track 1-3Nano Magnetics
- Track 1-4Nanospinitronics
- Track 1-5Biogenic Nanoparticles
- Track 1-6Nonlinear Optical Microscopy
- Track 1-7Quantum Field Model for Graphene Magnetism
The association of nanoparticles in a thin film shape is routinely essential to render these utilitarian and operational. Two basic engineered techniques. One is high-temperature warm breaking down and second is liquid interface reaction, sensible for arranging motion pictures of various metal and metal oxide nanoparticles. Besides, the utilization of a high-essentialness ball handling and begin plasma sintering process for the game plan and planning of nanocomposite powders into mass magnets are also featured.
- Track 2-1Size Dependence of Properties
- Track 2-2Shape-Controlled Synthesis
- Track 2-3Characterization and Optical Properties of Silver Nanostructures
- Track 2-4Nanostructured Materials
- Track 2-5Microscopy and Spectroscopic Methods of Measurement at the Nanoscale
- Track 2-6Nano Particles
- Track 2-7Materiomics
- Track 2-8Nanomaterials Manufacturing Technologies
- Track 2-9Applications of Nano materials and Devices
The interdisciplinary field of materials science, likewise generally named materials science and building, includes the revelation and outline of new materials, with an accentuation on solids. The scholarly sources of materials science originate from the Enlightenment when analysts started to utilize logical reasoning from science, physical science, and designing to comprehend antiquated, phenomenological perceptions in metallurgy and mineralogy. Materials science still consolidates components of material science, science, and designing. In that capacity, the field was for quite some time considered by scholarly establishments as a sub-field of these related fields. Starting in the 11040s, materials science started to be all the more generally perceived as a particular and unmistakable field of science and building, and significant specialized colleges around the globe made committed schools of the examination. Materials science is a syncretic control hybridizing metallurgy, earthenware production, strong state physical science, and science. It is the primary case of another scholarly order rising by combination as opposed to splitting.
- Track 3-1Computational Materials Science
- Track 3-2Atomic Physics
- Track 3-3Engineering applications of materials
- Track 3-4Forensic engineering
- Track 3-5Tribology
- Track 3-6Emerging materials and applications
- Track 3-7Platform for comprehensive projects
- Track 3-8Research support
- Track 3-9Global materials science market
- Track 3-10Teaching and technology transfer in materials science
- Track 3-11Products and Services
- Track 3-12Quantum Physics
Nanomaterials are characterized as materials with no less than one outside measurement in the size extent from around 1-100 nanometers. Nanoparticles are items with each of the three outside measurements at the nanoscale. Nanoparticles that are normally happening (e.g., volcanic powder, ash from woodland fires) or are the accidental side effects of ignition procedures (e.g., welding, diesel motors) are generally physically and synthetically heterogeneous and frequently termed ultrafine particles. Manufactured nanoparticles are deliberately delivered and planned with specific properties identified with shape, size, surface properties and science. These properties are reflected in fog concentrates, colloids, or powders. Regularly, the lead of nanomaterials might depend more on the surface region than molecule arrangement itself. World interest for nanomaterials will rise more than more than two times to $5.5 billion of every 2016. Nanotubes, nanoclays and quantum spots will be the quickest developing sorts. The imperativeness stockpiling and era and development markets will offer the best development prospects. China, India and the US will lead grabs among countries. This examination dissects the $2 billion world nanomaterial industry. It presents recorded interest information for the years 2001, 2006 and 2011, and gauges for 2016 and 2021 by material (e.g., metal oxides, chemicals and polymers, metals, nanotubes), market (e.g., social insurance, gadgets, essentialness era and limit, development), world area and for 15 countries.
- Track 4-1Recent Studies of Spin Dynamics in Ferromagnetic Nanoparticles
- Track 4-2Novel Magnetic-Carbon Biocomposites
- Track 4-3Gold Nanoparticles and Biosensors
- Track 4-4Industrially Relevant Nanoparticles
- Track 4-5Novel Dielectric Nanoparticles (DNP) Doped Nano-Engineered Glass Based Optical Fiber for Fiber Laser
- Track 4-6ZnO Nanostructures for Optoelectronic Applications
- Track 4-7Thin Film and Nanostructured Multiferroic Materials
- Track 4-8Hyperthermia
- Track 4-9Emerging Multifunctional Nanomaterials for Solar Energy Extraction
The Nano composite is a multiphase solid material where one of the stages has one, a few measurements of under 100 nanometres (nm), or structures having nano-scale rehash separates between the distinctive stages that make up the material. In the broadest sense, this definition can incorporate permeable media, colloids, gels and copolymers, yet is all the more typically interpreted as meaning the solid blend of a mass lattice and nano-dimensional stages contrasting in properties because of dissimilarities in structure and science. The mechanical, electrical, warm, optical, electrochemical, reactant properties of the Nano composite will contrast uniquely from that of the segment materials. Measure limits for these impacts have been proposed, <5 nm for reactant action, <20 nm for making a hard attractive material delicate, <50 nm for refractive list changes, and <100 nm for accomplishing super paramagnetic, mechanical reinforcing or confining network separation development.
- Track 5-1Composite Materials
- Track 5-2Ceramic Matrix Nano composites
- Track 5-3Metal Matrix Nano composites
- Track 5-4Polymer Matrix Nano composites
- Track 5-5Superparamagnetism
Nanomedicine is the application of technology to do everything from drug delivery to the repairing of cells. It is the application of tiny machines to the treatment and prevention of disease. Nanorobots are advancements in Nanomedicine as miniature surgeons. These machines help repair damaged cells they replicate themselves, correct genetic deficiencies by replacing or altering DNA molecules. For example artificial antibodies, antiviral, Nanorobots, artificial white and red Blood cells. These Nanomachines could affect the behaviour of individual cells. Hormones or Dispense drugs as needed in people with deficiency states or chronic imbalance can be solved using implanted Nanotechnology devices.
- Track 6-1Drug Delivery
- Track 6-2Biocompatibility
- Track 6-3Sensing
- Track 6-4Nanomedicine in Theranostics
- Track 6-5Nano Imaging
- Track 6-6Medical Devices
- Track 6-7Blood Purification
- Track 6-8Cancer Treatment
- Track 6-9Personalized Nano medicine
- Track 6-10Regenerative Medicine
- Track 6-11Dentifrobots
Nanotechnology refers to a wide range of tools, expertise and applications that simply involve particles on the approximate size scale of a few to hundreds of nanometers in diameter. Particles of this size have some distinct physicochemical and surface properties that lend themselves to novel uses. Indeed, advocates of nanotechnology suggest that this field of research could contribute to solutions for some of the major problems we face on the global scale such as ensuring a supply of safe drinking water for an emerging population, as well as addressing issues in medicine, energy, and agriculture.
- Track 7-1Nanomaterials and water filtration
- Track 7-2Nanotechnologies for water remediation
- Track 7-3Bimetallic iron nanoparticles
- Track 7-4Nanoscale semiconductor photocatalysts
- Track 7-5Self-assembled monolayer on mesoporous supports (SAMMS)
- Track 7-6Bioactive nanoparticles for water disinfections
- Track 7-7Design of Nanodrugs
Nanotechnology is the science which manages the procedures that happen at molecular level and of nanolength scale size. The real investigations in the nanotechnology incorporate nanosized particles, their capacity and conduct as for different frameworks. The enormous capacities of nanoparticles have changed the viewpoint and extent of nanotechnology towards improvement into an adjuvant field for the rest of the fields of life sciences. Nanotechnology is the capacity to understand and control materials at the extremely littlest scales, from around 100 nm to the measurements of single molecules; At this Nano scale the properties of these nanosized particles are differ from the customary medications.
- Track 8-1Future aspects of Nano Pharmaceuticals
- Track 8-2Nanoliposome
- Track 8-3NanoPharmaceuticals from the bench to Scale up
- Track 8-4Challenges and advances in Nano Pharmaceuticals
- Track 8-5Nano Pharmaceutical Industry and Market
- Track 8-6Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 8-7Smart Drug Delivery Technology
- Track 8-8Drug Delivery Research
- Track 8-9Pharmacytes
- Track 8-10Drug Targeting
- Track 8-11Synthesis of Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery
- Track 8-12Design of Nanodrugs
Various geophysical and social weights are changing a move from fossil energizes to renewable and manageable vivacity sources. To impact this progression, we should make the materials that will bolster developing vivacity advancements.
- Track 9-1Novel nanomaterials and devices
- Track 9-2Environment, human health, and safety issues of nanotechnology
- Track 9-3Nanotechnology for water treatment, decontamination, in-door air purification, air pollution, and so forth
- Track 9-4Nanotechnology for hydrogen production and storage
- Track 9-5Nanotechnology for electrochemical conversion and energy storage
- Track 9-6Energy and environment relevant nanotechnology
- Track 9-7Nanomaterials for environment protection or improvement
- Track 9-8Nanostructures for phase-change materials
- Track 9-9Nanomaterials for solar cells, fuel cells, batteries, and so forth
- Track 9-10Nanomaterials for energy conversion
- Track 9-11Nanomaterials for building and construction
- Track 9-12Recent trends in Nanotechnology
Carbon nanotube (CNT) is the allotropes of carbon with a cylindrical nanostructure. These cylindrical carbon molecules have unfamiliar properties, which are valuable for nanotechnology, electronics, optics and other fields of materials science and technology. Owing to the material's exceptional strength and rigidness, nanotubes have been constructed with length-to-diameter ratio of up to 132,000,000:1, significantly larger than for any other material. In addition, owing to their remarkable thermal conductivity, mechanical, and electrical properties, carbon nanotubes find applications as additives to various structural materials. For instance, nanotubes form a nanoscopic portion of the material(s) in some (primarily carbon fibre) baseball bats, golf clubs, car parts or Damascus steel.
- Track 10-1Types of carbon nanotubes and related structures
- Track 10-2Carbon nanotechnology to Bio nanotechnology
- Track 10-3C60 and carbon nanotube sensors
- Track 10-4Biological activity of pristine fullerene C60
- Track 10-5Functionalization and applications of carbon nanotubes
- Track 10-6Functionalization and applications of  fullerene
- Track 10-7Fabrication of fullerene nanostructures
- Track 10-8Solid-state formation of carbon nanotubes
- Track 10-9Carbon nanotube chemistry
- Track 10-10Properties of carbon nanotubes
- Track 10-11Separation of metallic and semiconducting single-walled carbon nanotubes
- Track 10-12Synthesis, growth mechanism and processing of carbon nanotubes
Nanoelectronics may build the potential of gadgets while we lessen their weight and power utilization. Enhancing show screens on hardware gadgets. This includes enlarging the thickness of memory chips, improving the quality of screens. Analysts are building up a sort of memory chip with an expected thickness of one terabyte of memory for every square inch or more prominent. Reducing the measure of transistors utilized as a part of incorporated circuits. One specialist trusts it might be possible to "put the intensity of the greater part of the present PCs in the palm of your hand". Nanophotonics is the examination of the direction of light on the nanometer scale, and of the relationship of nanometer-scale objects with light.
- Track 11-1Nano transistors and nanowires
- Track 11-2Nanoelectronic devices
- Track 11-3Photonic & plasmonic nanomaterials
- Track 11-4Quantum nano-optics
- Track 11-5Memory chip that uses carbon nanotubes
- Track 11-6Copper Nano particles
- Track 11-7Nano electronics applications
This review will discuss polymer matrix based Nano composites with exfoliated clay being one of the key modifications. While the reinforcement aspects of nanocomposites are the primary area of interest, a number of other properties and potential applications are important including barrier properties, flammability resistance, electrical/electronic properties, membrane properties, polymer blend compatibilization. An important consideration in this review involves the comparison of properties of nanoscale dimensions relative to larger scale dimensions.
- Track 12-1Bio-hybrid nanofibres
- Track 12-2Bio-hybrid polymer nanotubes
- Track 12-3Nanocarbon tubes
- Track 12-4Silicon nanospheres
- Track 12-5Electroactive polymers
- Track 12-6Biopolymer
- Track 12-7Electroactive polymers
Nanochemistry is another subject worried about the phenomenal properties related with social affairs of particles or molecules on a scale between that of the individual building squares and the mass material.
- Track 13-1Nanochemistry in Chemical sensors
- Track 13-2Neurochemistry
- Track 13-3Green Nanochemistry
- Track 13-4Green Nanochemistry
The term Nanobiotechnology implies the mix of nanotechnology and science. Future degree of nanobiotechnology is getting its most extraordinary noteworthiness in nano life sciences. Applications in pharmaceuticals and atomic diagnostics incorporate medication conveyance, tranquillize planning, sedate improvement and assembling. Nanoparticles assume a critical job in the transport of natural meds, which join quality treatment, RNA impedance, cell treatment, vaccinations, and antisense therapeutics. The most promising usage of nanobiotechnology is for the change of overhauled drugs. The blend of diagnostics with therapeutics, refinement of nuclear diagnostics, and concentrated on steady movement expect basic parts in this application. At long last, the security issues of nanoparticles are discussed including measures to address these. The potential outcomes of nanobiotechnology are astounding.
- Track 14-1Bioluminescent magnetic nanoparticles
- Track 14-2Surface modified polystyrene nanoparticles
- Track 14-3Nano systems
- Track 14-4Target specific drug delivery
- Track 14-5Disease diagnosis
- Track 14-6Nano ink
Graphene was the initial 2D material to be disengaged. Graphene and other two-dimensional materials have a not insignificant rundown of extraordinary properties that have made it an interesting issue for extreme logical research and the improvement of innovative applications. These additionally have gigantic potential in their own privilege or in a mix with Graphene. The uncommon physical properties of Graphene and other 2D materials can possibly both upgrade existing advancements and furthermore make a scope of new applications. Unadulterated Graphene has an incredibly extensive variety of mechanical, warm and electrical properties. Graphene can likewise significantly enhance the warm conductivity of a material enhancing heat dispersal. In applications which require high electrical conductivity Graphene can either be utilized independently from anyone else or as an added substance to different materials. Indeed, even in low fixations, Graphene can significantly improve the capacity of electrical charge to stream in a material. Graphene's capacity to store electrical vitality at high densities is excellent. This property added to its capacity to quickly charge and release makes it reasonable for vitality stockpiling applications.
- Track 15-1Benefits of 2D Materials
- Track 15-22D materials beyond Graphene
- Track 15-32D Topological Materials
- Track 15-4Chemical functionalization of Graphene
Nanostructured materials may be portrayed as those materials whose essential segments—clusters, crystallites or particles have estimations in the 1 to 100 nm go. The impact in both insightful and present-day excitement for these materials over the earlier decade rises up out of the superb assortments in key electrical, optical and appealing properties that occur as one development from an 'immensely extended' solid to an atom of material involving a countable number of particles. This review unobtrusive components late development in the mix and examination of down to earth nanostructured materials, focusing on the novel size-subordinate physical science and science that results when electrons are restricted to Nanoscale semiconductor and metal packs and colloids. Carbon-based nanomaterials and nanostructures including fullerenes and nanotubes expect an unquestionably certain part in Nanoscale science and advancement and are along these lines delineated in some significance. Current Nanodevice make techniques and the future prospects for nanostructured materials and Nanodevices.
- Track 16-1Nanostructures for thin films and coatings
- Track 16-2Nanostructure applications in petroleum industry
- Track 16-3Nanostructured Metals
- Track 16-4Toxicity of nanostructures
- Track 16-5Synthesis of nanowires and nanorods
Nanoengineering is the practice of engineering on the nanoscale. It derives its name from the nanometer, a unit of measurement equalling one billionth of a meter. Nanoengineering is largely a synonym for nanotechnology but emphasizes the engineering rather than the pure science aspects of the field.
- Track 17-1Branches of nanotechnology
- Track 17-2Risks of nanotechnology
- Track 17-3Applications of nanotechnology
- Track 17-4Devices
- Track 17-5Devices
- Track 17-6Notable organizations in nanotechnology
The learning of nanoscale insights accompanied with geological systems is Nanogeoscience. Predominantly, this is interviewed by considering environmental nanoparticles size from 1 to 100 nanometers. The NanoGeoSciences team works closely with X-ray physical sciences in the Nano-Science Center. Nanoscience is alarmed with inspecting material properties that alter as physical measurement approach the atomic scale and quantum properties become essential. The physical and chemical possessions of the Earth and several other terrestrial planets are subjected on the atomic to the nanoscale structure of their constituent rocks, minerals and fluids. Nanogeoscience encompasses the incorporation of microscopy, spectroscopy, and theoretical modelling comprised of experimental and fieldwork learning on the bulk manner connected with nanoscale mechanisms. Electron microscopy and allied spectroscopy approaches have been key techniques in this field for decades.
- Track 18-1Nano Geoscience transport phenomenon at Nanoscale
- Track 18-2Characterisation and development of Nanoscale particles
- Track 18-3Nanobioorganic chemistry
- Track 18-4Biomineralization
- Track 18-5Methods for immobilising Nano toxic compounds
The recently pushed component accentuations on the utilization of computational liquid elements in numerous agri-nourishment taking care of uses. The unit utilizes inventive registering strategies and starts industry and other outer upheld look into tasks in this field. Displaying is an ordering apparatus for upgrading and enhancing process controller over various unit strategies by acquiring an inside and out liberal of the modern transport events in nourishment framework. This includes procedures for nanoencapsulation, nanoemulsions, nano packaging, nano conveyance frameworks and other imaginative applications. Furthermore, considering the imminent of nanotechnology, the unit additionally stands thinks about on nano-level sustenance handling. Innovative work on a few qualities of nanostructured nourishments, nano sustenance added substances, nanocarrier frameworks, nanocoatings, and improvement of nanosensors are a work in progress. The basic improvements in multi-scale PC entertainment methods for computational displaying are computational materials science have been made in the most recent decade as inventors and specialists endeavour to inject continuum-based models with increasingly reasonable specifics at quantum and atomistic scales.
- Track 19-1Computational Modelling of Photonic Nanomaterials and devices
- Track 19-2Computational Modelling of the Catalytic Cycle of Glutathione Peroxidase Nanomimic
- Track 19-33Computational modelling of the collective stochastic motion of Kinesin Nanomotors
- Track 19-4Computational modelling and optimisation Nanostructures
- Track 19-5Molecular Modelling and simulation of Nanoscale systems
- Track 19-6Foundation of Nanoscale Physics and Modelling
Nanotechnology applications are being researched currently, tested and in some cases already applied across the entire scope of food technology, from agriculture to food processing, packaging and food supple.
- Track 20-1Nanotechnology in Agriculture
- Track 20-2Nanotechnology for Controlled Release
- Track 20-3Nanotechnology in Food Industry
- Track 20-4Nanotechnology in Food Microbiology
- Track 20-5Nanotechnology Research - Agriculture and Food Industry
- Track 20-6Nanotechnology and Risk Assessment
- Track 20-7Regulatory Approaches to Nanotechnology in the Food Industry
Green nanotechnology alludes to the utilization of nanotechnology to improve the ecological supportability of procedures creating negative externalities. It additionally alludes to the utilization of the results of nanotechnology to improve maintainability. It incorporates making green nano-items and utilizing nano-items in help of supportability. Green nanotechnology has been depicted as the advancement of clean innovations, "to limit potential ecological and human wellbeing dangers related with the fabricate and utilization of nanotechnology items, and to empower supplanting of existing items with new nano items that are all the more naturally cordial all through their lifecycle.
- Track 21-1Water filtration by Nano technology
- Track 21-2Greener Techniques to make Nanomaterials
- Track 21-3Toxicology and analysis
- Track 21-4Social and economic aspects
- Track 21-5Environment Applications
- Track 21-6Green Nanotechnology Challenges And Opportunities
- Track 21-7Barriers to Green Chemistry Innovation
Nanofluidics is the study of the manipulation, and control of fluids that are confined to structures of the nanometer (typically 1–100 nm) characteristic dimensions (1 nm = 10−9 m). Fluids confined in these structures exhibit physical behaviors not observed in larger structures, such as those of micrometre dimensions and above, because the characteristic physical scaling lengths of the fluid, (e.g. Debye length, hydrodynamic radius) very closely coincide with the dimensions of the nanostructure itself.
- Track 22-1Nanofluidic circuitry
- Track 22-2Nanofluidic structures
- Track 22-3Tuneable Microlens Array
- Track 22-4Microfluidic cell sorting and Analysis
- Track 22-5Membrane Science
- Track 22-6Nanofluidic Devices for DNA Analysis
Quantum Dots and Magnetic Nanoparticles have bunches of uses in explanatory strategies. Quantum Dots are semiconductor nanoparticles whose electronic vitality levels are impressively controlled by the molecule measurements. This control occurs because of quantum repression. QDs are helpful as an investigative device because of its extraordinary optical properties. These optical properties comprise of restricted outflow spectra, wide absorbance spectra, discharge wavelength which is flexible by changing the extent of the molecule, high quantum effectiveness and low photobleaching rates. MNPs are made of magnetite (Fe3O4) or maghemite (γâ€Fe2O3). These materials are commonly superparamagnetic in the nanoscale extend. The attractive properties of these nanomaterials enable them to be controlled by attractive fields. the generally low poisonous quality of iron oxides take into consideration their utilization in vivo applications.
- Track 23-1Quantum dot photodetectors
- Track 23-2Quantum dots in development of Nanomedicine
- Track 23-3Light-Emitting Quantum Dots with Tunable and Equalized Fluorescence Brightness
- Track 23-4Electric Field Controlled Ferromagnetism
- Track 23-5Quantum dots in Graphene
- Track 23-6Magnetic Quantum dots in spintronic semiconductor devices
Nano devices are critical enablers that will allow mankind to exploit the ultimate technological capabilities of electronic, magnetic, mechanical, and biological systems. Nano sensors are chemical or mechanical sensors that can be used to detect the presence of chemical species and nanoparticles, or monitor physical parameters such as temperature, on the nanoscale.
- Track 24-1Nano Medical Devices
- Track 24-2Nano Wires
- Track 24-3Magnetic Nano Particles
- Track 24-4System integration, NEMS
- Track 24-5Optical Nano sensors
- Track 24-6Biosensor and Bio printing
- Track 24-7Bio markers
- Track 24-8Nano biosensors
- Track 24-9Magnetic Sensors
The future of nanotechnology has been a subject of numerous logical and non-scientific theories, incorporating a few doomsday dreams in pop culture that anticipated self-recreating nanoparticles participating in enormous strikes on humankind and nature. The more advanced dreams of nanotechnology incorporate on one hand the imagined utilization of nano-particles inside the body and the circulation system (for demonstrative and helpful purposes), and then again – potential improvement of new weapons of mass annihilation empowered by nanotechnology.
- Track 25-1Light-Seeking Synthetic Nano robot
- Track 25-2Super-powered bionic plants
- Track 25-3Nanomedicine for improved HIV drug therapie
- Track 25-4Other potenial innovative ideas